Friday, March 6, 2009

Irritated...

So I have not updated my blog yet, and I apologize for that. Anyways not a whole lot has been going on lately, Tanner just had his 22nd birthday yesterday. Today I had to fly to California to go see Allstates doctor except it is not going so well. We landed in cali without any problems but then when we went to get the rental car they told me that I had to pay for it because it was not paid for. The same thing happened with the hotel too. The whole thing was suppose to be paid for, and I had to shell out 370 dollars as soon as i landed so I am not a happy camper right now. Anyways I will update everything we I get home tomorrow. Love you all and hope everything is going well.

1 comment:

Ryann said...

Man, that really bites the big one Chelsey! I'm super sorry that you have that bill. Will they pay you back for it? How did everything else go?