Monday, August 31, 2009

Finally some good news...

Well guess what happened today? I bet you can't guess. If your thinking that I have finally settled with the insurance company, I wish, but your wrong. If you thinking that it's my financial aid, and that it is finally here, wrong again. Okay I will tell you. This morning about ten minutes before my class I got a phone call from Jelliebean Jungle a daycare that I applied at, and they want me to work for them. I start tomorrow and I am pretty excited because this is the place that I really wanted to work at. So big thanks to all of you who prayed for me. I finally won't be bored out of my mind now. I just hope that with my school and now work, I won't be overwhelmed. I'm sure that I do fine, but I am kind of a worrier.

2 comments:

RyannLoftus said...

CONGRATS! Is that the place where my sister takes her kids to? I'm sure you will do well with the time and you will still have your night for homework time. That is just pure awesome!

Jill said...

You will be really a big help in a day care center. They are lucky to have you. I hope that it works out well with your school schedule.