Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh my goodness has it really been that long.....

I know it has been a while since I have updated my blog, but I am going to try and update it every couple of weeks. Anyways, I have the most wonderful, exciting news. Can any of you guess what it is? Yep that's right you guessed it...........................

I got accepted into the Dietetics program at ISU and now can officially say that I will be graduating in May 2012. Sorry I had to do it:) Anyways, I am super excited that I got in, and that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I will be blogging about the bathroom remodel in the next couple of days. I hope that all is well with everyone.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

Congrats Chelsey on getting accepted. I'm sure that is a HUGE weight off of your shoulders. Just think, one more year and you are done. How exciting! You can see the finish line now.

And remember, when it gets really hard, do as Dory says and, "Just keep swimming."

Awesome job and congrats again!

Malissa said...

Congrats Chelsey. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel must be so cool. I'm not sure I am ever going to get there.

Nice work, and I can't wait for it to be over for you. School sucks! :)