Sunday, January 18, 2009

Busy Week

So this week both Tanner and I started school. It was a crazy week and I wish that we were both almost done. However, I just changed my major so I have another 3 years. That's probably about how long Tanner has to, if he would just decide what he wants to do. Love ya honey! Anyways this weekend we celebrated Tanner's grandma's 90th birthday, and it was a lot of fun. She is a pretty awesome lady and still going strong at 90. We also celebrated my father-in-laws birthday. We were fortunate enough to have Tanner's brother Troy and his wife Laura here for both of the events. We really MISS you guys and can't wait to see you in the summer. Today we started a new calling at church. We were called to be sunbeam teachers in the primary. For those of you who don't know what a sunbeam is, it is class of 12 three year old's. I was very proud of Tanner today because he was very patient with the kids and I know that three year old's can be a handful. Anyways I think that in the coming weeks things will settle down and become easier. We really love our calling and are very excited to be teachers in the primary. Over all it was a jam packed weekend filled with friends and family.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

How fun to have the sunbeams! Welcome to blogging-it's great to read about what is happening with you two. I can't believe that you are both in school and working full time. Wow, you two are really busy!

Laura said...

It was great to see you guys too! We had a great visit...even when we almost died in your car with Troy behind the wheel. :)