Wednesday, January 21, 2009

When it rains....

SO I had an interesting day yesterday. More or less it was a really bad day. First the people at the ISU bookstore people were being retarded. They were trying to tell me that I had to pay full price for a book that was used. Then I received a call from me attorney and he told me that I have to go to California to go and see Allstate's doctor for an accident I was in 2 and a half years ago, and to top it all off they want me to go during mid- terms at school. Then after that was all settled i took Tanner and dropped him off at his class, and was heading to mine when the car in front of me reversed and back right it to me. I am grateful to say that there was very little damage to the car. Then i was late to class. Overall it was not a very good day.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

That sure doesn't sound like a fun day. When your in the moment I know it's hard to remember but, it could be worse...

Ryann said...

Wow, your post and mine are like so exactly the same! That is too funny that we are thinking alike. I'm glad that there is no damage to the car or to you and I hope that your California bills work out!