Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here we go AGAIN...

It's official I dislike ISU! I called them yesterday to see if they have processes my FAFSA yet, and the lady I was talking to asked me for my name and Bengal number. Then she proceeded to tell me that, it was not ready. So I asked how much longer do you think it will be, because I have a loan that needs to be paid off with that money. Her response was I am not sure, I don't know how many other people are in front of you to have their stuff looked over. Then the next thing she told me was that I would have the money sometime before the next semester, but that she could not give me an exact date. REALLY, honestly this is getting old because they told me it would only be 3-4 weeks. Nope not with my luck. I really think that this semester has started with a bang.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I couldn't agree with you more ISU sucks!!! I know what would make you feel better some of that yummy cake that you made. By the way can I have the recipie?

Ryann said...

Hey girlie, where have you been in blogging world? Hmm, just waiting (and I'm not patient AT ALL) for a little update! I hope all is well with you and I'm sure that you are busy, busy, busy!

Take care!

Tracy said...

Well I told you that I would harass you and know the harassing begins!!! You know what I want and I will keep bugging you until I get it! (also in case you were wondering yes this is a threat:))