Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's Finally Over...

So I just got back from California today. I am so excited you wanna know why? Well I'll tell you. I went to California because I has a trial with Allstate to settle my case and guess what it is all done the only thing I am waiting for now is the verdict from the judge. It could take up to a month, but at least I don't have to go back to California ever again for this case. Yeah after three and a half years it is finally over, what a relief. Anyways I hope that all is well with everyone. Love you all.

3 comments:

Ryann said...

I'm glad that it is all done and over with. Hopefully you will win the case and that you can kiss this part of your life goodbye (or kick it if you want to)!

Laura said...

Congratulations Chelsey! No more stress about this...I am so glad for you that is finally over. I will be praying for a verdict in your favor!

Tracy said...

What a relief!!! Hopefully it only takes them like a few days and you'll get a big check!!! One more thing down and now you don't have to worry about it anymore.