Thursday, March 18, 2010

and the verdicts in......

Sorry everyone I have been really busy with school and been slacking on updating our blog. Anyways, I have some very exciting news. My court case is done and over with yeah! I received a call from my attorney this week telling me that they finally got the letter from the arbitrator. In this letter it says how much Allstate has to pay me. I think it is safe to say that everything will be paid for in full with money left over because they have to pay policy limits. Can I just say what a relief it is to finally have this settled. I am excited to move on with my life and not worry about how to pay for my medical bills because Allstate has to do that for me. Anyways that is my good news for the day. I hope everyone is doing well. We love you all.

1 comment:

Laura said...

This is the best news today! What a relief you must feel to have this chapter done and over with. I am so happy for you!