Sunday, May 9, 2010

Updates...

I am sorry that I haven't been more on top of our blog but we have been super busy with school and work. Needless to say we have a lot to update all of you about. First thing is school. I am proud to say that I am done with anatomy and physiology, and never have to take that class again. I also can safely say that both Tanner and I have passed all of our classes. I know you guys probably don't want to know my grades but this was a really hard semester for me so I just have to put them up.

Chemistry A
Chemistry Lab A
Anatomy and Physiology B
Statistics B-
Macroeconomics C

I know the C is not that great but both Tanner and I struggled with that class because it is a really hard class. Anyways, I am done with the school update.

The next exciting thing that has happened is that I got a job. I am going to be working with the University of Idaho through an extension program they have set up here called EFNEP. What I will be doing is helping with the lunch at the parks. The job is Monday through Friday, from 10 to 2. Anyways, this job will help me with my dietetics major and give me some experience needed for my resume. I am super excited to start at the end of may.

The most exciting news is that One Stop the place we bought our car from have decided to step up and fix the whole warranty situation. For those of you who don't know what happened, when we bought the car we were told what warranty we had. However, when the car broke in December right before Christmas, we found out that their finance guy had switched our warranty to a different one we didn't want without us knowing that they switched us. Anyways I made a big stink to say the least, and One Stops owner has decided that if the car breaks down and our warranty company won't cover it, as long as it is a covered item on the warranty that we were suppose to have they are going to pay for it. This is not just a one time thing either, this is the deal for the length of our warranty. I am just glad that they stepped up and fixed the problem that one of their employees made. I hope that all of you are doing well.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! To all three of your updates. Glad to hear you are doing so well. Can't wait to see you in July!!!

RyannLoftus said...

Great grades, great job on the job, and that is pure awesome on the car! Way to go Chelsey!!!!