Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The best and the worst...

This weekend has been so eventful with the arrival of our nephew Hunter. He was born on Friday January 30, 2009 at 9:27 am and weighed 6lbs 1oz and was 20 inches long. He is the most adorable thing I have ever seen.We also found out that Tanners friend John is engaged and getting married in May. Now starts the unfortunate event. On Saturday Tanner flew to Spokane to pick up his new toy he bought from a guy down there. That soon turned into a nightmare when I received a call from Tanner saying that he had just slid into a wall. Don't worry though tanner is fine, but his car is not. It has some damage to the front bumper. Poor Tanner he works so hard to provide a good life for me and doesn't ask for much in return, and he finally gets something he has waited a long time for and now it's ruined. I know how excited he was about this car, and now I don't know what to do with it. I fell so bad for him. When it rains it really does poor. All together this weekend was filled with joyous events and a crappy ending for Tanner.

No comments: