Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

So i guess it is my turn, since all of you have gone.

I love my husband for making my life easy, and for being my best friend.

I love all of my little sunbeams that I teach every Sunday at church. They are so smart, and teach us both so much.

I love being outside, and just taking in all of the beauty that earth has to offer.

I love being a wife, aunt, sister, and daughter.

I love that my parents support me in whatever I do.

I love camping.

I love spending time with my husband.

I also like Ryann love chocolate, I eat it almost everyday.

I love living in the greatest country in the world. Even though it may not have a stable economy right now.

I love the smell of my house after I am done cleaning it with Clorox.

There are lots of other things that I love but we would be here all night. I am very lucky to live in America and have food and shelter. I am glad that I did this, because I think that we take too much for granted. Now that I have done this, why don't you try it for yourself.

1 comment:

Ryann said...

That was a lot of fun to read! You have a good list there and we have a couple of things in common, which is great! Thanks for doing the list for us.

Thanks for coming over and babysitting for us last night. I will get you some money, I just totally forgot! Thanks again Chelsey.