Monday, July 13, 2009

Our Special Day

This past weekend Tanner and I celebrated our one year anniversary going through the temple, and making our marriage forever. It was a great experience for both of us. Then on Saturday after we went through the temple we had a party out at my parents house with all our family and friends. It is so awesome to have family and friends that support us in whatever we do. Thanks to everyone for helping with the food. We are glad that you could all share in are special day. I also wanted to tell Tanner that I love very much and that I am thankful that he is my husband. He takes such good care of me, and I am thankful for him. I LOVE YOU TANNER.

Tanner and I outside of the temple.

Our parent and us outside the temple.

I am so glad that we made the choice to go through the temple and be sealed together for time and all eternity. All in all it was a very special and wonderful day for us. Thanks to everyone who shared our special day with us. Love you guys.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

Oh, it was a fun day! It was so wonderful to be there and I'm so thankful that you guys let me share this awesome special moment with you both. It was truly great! I'm so grateful that you both get to be together eternally. What a wonderful feeling that must be. Good job you two-I love you both!

Krystal said...

Congrats you two. What a great step in your life you guys have just accomplished. I think that you guys made such a great choice. I am bummed I was unable to make it because my in-laws came into town. Garrett said that we should all go down and go through a session and go out to eat after. I love you two and love ya!