Thursday, December 10, 2009

Almost There Yay!

I am totally going crazy from all the studying I am doing for finals. I can't wait till next Thursday, because I will official be done til next year with school. Boy let me tell you I have never had such a busy schedule until this semester. I don't think next semester is going to be any different, oh well. Please pray for me that I don't lose my mind, and that I pass all my finals. Anyways, sorry for not posting anything for like a month. I just have been a little busy. Oh yes, and Jill I think you might be interested to know that Tanner may have sold the Honda. I will let you all know for sure keep your fingers crossed. Love you all and hope all is well. Can't wait to see everyone at Christmas.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

You are almost done Chelsey-hang in there. Travis is going crazy too. He just wants to be done (with school in general) but just be done for now. One more week. One more week. Just keep chanting that and you will get done!

Laura said...

Sorry this is late but you are so close to being done!!! I feel for you...and Travis. I know how it feels. You are doing such an awesome job. We'll be seeing you soon and then we can CELEBRATE!